Wise Women Writing Womb
The Wise Women Writing Womb is my online membership programme for female writers.
If you have already done my Birth Your Book Bundle, you will probably already know that you are more than welcome to carry on your writing with me and the beautiful other women in this circle.
If you have not done my Bundle and are new-ish to my work, I would love it if you joined my circle as it is the only other way we can work together on your book.
Who are you?
I have created a safe container for women writers.
I would love it if you came here and found and used your voice.
You have a unique story to tell about your own life and…
- I invite you to find the inner strength, courage and confidence to write it and share it with the world.
- I encourage you to help your sisters who are going through the same thing, or/and to prevent girls and women of this and future generations from going through the same.
- You want to share your story, your pain, your struggles; to explain how you got over them; to write about the tools you used to overcome them; to show other people that it’s OK, that you’re OK; to show them you got through it all and how, and to tell them how not to go through it themselves. (I am soooo passionate about prevention!)
- You have insights into how these stories shaped you and your life now, your business even.
You have knowledge of and passion for one particular subject linked to pre-pregnancy, fertility, pregnancy, birth, motherhood, womanhood and girlhood and are passionate about prevention too.
- I support you as you find the inner strength and confidence to write these stories and share your knowledge and passion with the world.
- I know that this book you want to birth will help you grow your business and be an authority in your field. Your book will be your business card.
What you can expect
- From an editorial perspective: support from me with your book ideas, structure ideas, chapters, mindmaps, the book-writing and book-publishing processes etc.
- From an emotional perspective: support from me with your emotions, feelings, blocks, stress, anxiety, overwhelm, traumatic experiences etc.
- A real and beautiful community of like-minded and supportive women who are going through the same emotions and processes as you.
- Write from your creativity space, your womb – even if you don’t have a womb any more, even if you’re not menstruating (any more) as your energetic womb space is present no matter what – as well as from your conscious and unconscious minds.
- Create a structure and framework for your writing that is unique to YOU, using writing and spiritual rituals based around the phases of the moon and based on YOUR cycle, even if you’re not menstruating.
- Free materials such as charts, self-help techniques, reading lists etc.
- Moonly meditations and tips related to writing or self-help/coaching/mentoring (e.g. how to use EFT/tapping for creativity, how to use journaling etc.).
- Fortnightly 75-90 minute circles planned around the Moon (one on or near the New Moon, one on or near the Full Moon), so this will change every moon cycle, giving everyone an opportunity to join the circle live (via Zoom). These circles are in the evening UK time (see below), around a particular monthly/moonly topic (see below) and provide a unique opportunity to share as well as to write.
- Fortnightly daytime 30-minute Q&A calls.
- Join for £44 a month when the next circle opens (normally around 3 days before a New Moon, several times a year) – see dates below.
- Cancel any time.
- No refunds.
Every New Moon, we will gather in circle (yes, it’s possible even online!), set our intentions for the moon cycle and explore a self-development/spiritual topic as well as an editorial topic, such as (in no particular order):
- Creating your own writing womb at home or in your office.
- Your cycle and your creativity.
- Using your dreams for your creativity (even if you’re not writing a novel/fiction).
- Using oracle cards to ask for guidance for your book.
- Formatting in KDP (Amazon’s self-publishing software).
- Creating an altar just for your book.
- Meeting your Spirit Animal in meditation and call upon him/her when you write.
- Using essential oils to support you as you birth your book.
- Using crystals.
- Style sheet.
- Using affirmations.
- Using body movement.
- And many more!
Who is it not for?
- want shortcuts to finding out who you are, how you write and when your writing is at its best, please do some more research to find another Book Doula or Writing Coach. No shortcuts here. Getting to know yourself and your writing style and environment takes a bit of time.
- don’t want support
- don’t want to share your own writing tips, schedule, writing space, etc.
- don’t want to explore your spirituality, your connection with Nature, the moon and your cycle
then please find another writing group or way of getting what you need for your writing to develop.
Who is it for?
If, however, you:
- want unconditional support
- want a framework to help you structure your writing time
- want tips on how to plan, write and publish your book from someone who has been working in the publishing industry for 20 years
- want a community of like-minded wise women
- love the idea of sharing not just writing tips but also self-help and self-care tools
then the Wise Women Writing Womb is absolutely for you and I can’t wait to welcome you here 🙂
These are subject to change but they will be on the actual New Moon and Full Moon each month, or the closest possible day. Each circle lasts around an hour and 15 minutes to an hour and a half, via Zoom, and is recorded, so don’t worry if you miss a call/circle, the replay will always be posted in the group within 48 hours.
- Thursday 6th June 7pm BST (New Moon) – Crystals + Create your own style sheet
- Thursday 20th June 7pm BST (Full Moon)
- Thursday 4th July 7.30pm BST (New Moon) – Nature Mandala + formatting tips
- Tuesday 16th July 7.30pm BST (Full Moon)
- Thursday 1st August 7.30pm BST (New Moon) – Affirmations + book-launching tips
- Thursday 15th August 7.30pm BST (Full Moon)
- Sunday 1st September 7.30pm BST (New Moon) – Use your dreams for your creativity + marketing tips
- Sunday 15th September 7.30pm BST (Full Moon)
- Sunday 29th September 7.30pm BST (New Moon) – TBC
- Sunday 13th October 7.30pm BST (Full Moon)
Fortnightly Q&A calls
These 30-minute calls usually take place every other Wednesday at 10am UK time, via Zoom. An opportunity to ask me specific questions and for laser coaching, and if there are no questions then this can be used as writing time, knowing that we are all writing at the same time.
How to join the Wise Women Writing Womb
The Circle only opens a few times a year. It will reopen on 23rd September 2019.
Please click on the PayPal button below to pay and join (this button will only show when the doors to the circle are open). You will then be directed to one of my website pages, where you will find the link to the Facebook group (it is a ‘closed’ group so only you will be able to see the posts in the group, not your ‘Facebook friends’). Please contact me if you experience any issues, either via PM on Facebook or via my contact form here.