Being asked to be a birth partner is wonderful. Whether you are the expectant dad, the future grandparent, the aunty or the best friend, it is an honour to know that the lady in question trusts you to help her through the birth of her child.
But it also comes with great responsibility. You are the person who she needs to rely on if things get tough. And this little book is here to tell you everything you need to know to make sure you are worthy of the role.
There are only 5 things to remember, 5 simple things that will help you to be the best birth partner she could have hoped for.
And it only takes about half an hour to read.
Do not to buy this book if:
1. You are looking forward to being in immense amounts of pain with no way of dealing with it until someone says you can have the drugs.
2. You are not too fussed about needing loads of stitches.
3. You want to be able to join in with the stories about how bad your birth was with all the other women at work.
4. You are planning to audition for One Born Every Minute.
5. You think a few pounds is too much to spend on yourself even though you have been pregnant for soooo long.
However, if you are looking for a quick way to learn about birth that won’t leave you feeling dazed and confused then you are in the right place. This little book explains everything you need to know about birth in an easy to understand format with no waffle or complicated explanations, and you can read it all in about an hour.
Hypnobirthing techniques are powerful!
However, hypnobirthing is still not a mainstream option for antenatal classes and many people are put off by the word itself. The word ‘hypnobirthing’ may even conjure up deceptive images. I’m here to reveal to you that a hypnobirthing course is a down-to-earth and simple approach to understanding and accepting pregnancy and labour as a natural process.
This introductory book explains ten indisputable reasons why hypnobirthing is the most effective birth preparation course. You will discover not only how it informs you about everything you need to know about late pregnancy, labour and birth, but that it also shows the importance of choosing the right birth partner and educating them to be able to support you in the correct way during this amazing and miraculous journey.