As a therapist and emotional freedom coach, I specialise in anxiety and stress issues because I know these issues very intimately (having suffered from them myself at one point or another of my life) and in helping women rise from traumatic experiences (including PTSD and birth trauma).
Understanding these parts of yourself and giving birth to your true self can be challenging.
I am here all the way, holding your hand and holding space, when others (or even yourself) can’t.
I love seeing women recover so quickly from issues that had felt so deep and irremediable, far too often for years or even decades.
The techniques I use are safe and offer quick, effective and long-term resolution of any kind of emotion, feeling and trauma.
So if I sound like your kind of therapist and coach, get in touch, I can’t wait to have a chat with you and help you birth your true self.
I have had EFT/tapping sessions before and have never experienced such a definite and massive shift in my feelings about the topic as with Saveria. This was fabulous. I admit, I found the voicing of negative things very uncomfortable, but it really helped me shift things. The whole process with Saveria was brilliant. Afterwards, I felt so much lighter and able to think and talk about the issue dealt with from a very different place – all within an hour!
Overall, my mission is to help women free themselves from emotional pain and blocks so that they can birth their true selves, birth the book they want to write, birth the business they want to create, enjoy life, enjoy motherhood, enjoy work, live a better, more meaningful life and feel the freedom.
Short bio and training
I qualified as a birth doula (professional birth companion) and postnatal doula (mum’s help) in 2011 (I trained with Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers on their Paramana Doula course) and as a HypnoBirthing™ practitioner (the Marie Mongan Method) in 2012. In 2014, I became a HypnoMothering™ practitioner, an IEMT practitioner (Integral Eye Movement Therapy) and finally a Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapist and an EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming™) practitioner. In 2015, I retrained as a hypnobirthing instructor with The Wise Hippo Ltd. In 2018, I designed and started using my own hypnobirthing and EFT course called Serene Birth and Motherhood.
As part of my continuing professional development (CPD) and my own personal development, I read a wide variety of books and articles and I regularly attend seminars, workshops, lectures and courses, whether online or face to face.
- Sacred Money Archetypes® (2019-2020) – I will soon be a certified SMA Coach (Dec 2019)
- TRIBE online course (2019)
- Journey of Young Women online course (2018)
- Rebozo Online Course with Sophie Messager (2018)
- The Food Revolution Summit (2018)
- Self-publishing School online course (2017)
- Holy Fire Reiki I and II with Sophie Messager (2017)
- The Wise Hippo FUSS Free Format (2017)
- Sheila Granger’s Hypnosis for Hormones Programme (2017)
- The Doreen Virtue Certified Crystal Reader course (2017)
- The Sheila Granger Brain Training for Sugar Addiction Programme (2016)
- Closing the Bones (Ecuadorian abdominal massage, ceremony), with Sophie Messager (2016)
- The Mindfulness Summit (2015)
- The Sheila Granger Virtual Gastric Band Programme (2015)
- The Wise Hippo Birthing Programme and Prenatal Parenting Programme (2015)
- Hypnosis for IVF – Learn the Essentials (with the Fertile Body Method) (2015)
- Mindfulness meditation 8-week course (2014)
- The Tongue Tie Workshop – What, Why and How?, with Maddie McMahon (2014)
- The Rebozo Workshop – Wrapped in Love, with Stacia Smales Hill (2013)
- Oxytocin – Tapping the hormone of calm, love and healing, with Kerstin Uvnäs Moberg (2013)
- The Marie Mongan Method HypnoBirthing Practitioner Course (2012)
- Inspirational Birth Workshop, with Liz Nightingale (2011)
- Birth and postnatal doula training with Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers on their Paramana Doula course (2011)
My hypnotherapy and NLP training was with Thoughtitude. The courses are run by June O’Driscoll and Geoff Rolls, who are valuable members of the trainer assisting teams for Richard Bandler (co-creator of NLP) and for Paul McKenna.
My Diploma in Professional and Clinical Hypnotherapy is validated by the General Hypnotherapy Register and the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (this means you can find my details on the GHR website and thus verify my qualifications) and I am licensed with the Society of NLP (founded by Richard Bandler). I am thus bound by the GHR and NLP Codes of Ethics.
I am fully insured with Arthur J. Gallagher/Royal & Sun Alliance for all the therapies I provide.
A bit more about me…
- I am French and have been living in the UK for nearly 25 years, in the Oxfordshire area for 15. My mother tongue is therefore French, but I speak and write in English completely fluently. All the people I have worked for and with in publishing have commented how my grasp of the English language and grammar is much better than most British people’s! (No offence to anyone reading this, and many apologies if you spot something on this website that has a typo or doesn’t sound quite right!)
- I also speak good Italian but my Spanish is a bit rusty
- I did a BA in Politics and an MA in International Studies (and got a ‘Distinction’ for my dissertation about France and the Indochina War).
- Since 2000, I have been an editor and proofreader for British educational publishing companies (mainly humanities and languages), both in house (up to 2009) and freelance (2000-now). I have worked for Scholastic, Hodder Education, Pearson, Oxford University Press and IB Tauris in various capacities.
- I love reading, going to the cinema and theatre, photography, walking and cycling.
- I am a keen hatha yoga and Pilates practitioner, an assiduous meditator, and I believe I bring my experiences in these fields into my interactions with clients – a kind, caring, attentive, mindful, stress-free, intuitive attitude to life and people.