Let Your Light Shine – a one-day retreat with Amanda and Saveria
We have been leading Full Moon Women’s Circles since June 2017. We are now also offering women’s retreats 🙂
For women to gather together for a full day of relaxation, rejuvenation and heart connection.
To dive deep in a safe, held space to release that which is holding you back from allowing your inner light to shine.
When we choose to rise, we never walk alone.
When we tap into the collective strengths of the Divine Feminine, we are healing, not just for ourselves but for all the women who walked before us and for all those to come.
Take some time out from your busy lives and join us. Let’s connect to The Great Mother Earth and walk with an open heart to receive the messages we need to help us grow and expand.
Let’s gather together in Sisterhood in the beautiful Mongolian Yurt in the middle of the sacred lands of England.
Retreat, receive and connect to your inner wisdom and to your sisters, and let your light shine.
Leave feeling nourished, nurtured and with tools and practices (including tapping/EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) that you can continue to implement at home.
‘She realised that the one She had been waiting for, had been Her all along’
Rebecca Campbell, Rise Sister Rise
On Saturday 24th February 2018, 9.30am till 5.30pm.
In a Mongolian yurt between Wallingford and Long Wittenham, Oxfordshire.
By train: Didcot or Cholsey + 10mn taxi ride (taxi will need to be booked in advance from Cholsey as it is a small station).
By road: approximately 15mn from the A34 near Didcot, 30mn from junction 6 of the M40.
Full directions will be provided upon booking.
- Early bird until 28th January 2018, 9pm: £99 (via PayPal upon booking)
- Normal price from 9.01pm on 28th January 2018 till 24th February: £129 (via PayPal upon booking)
- Please note: non-refundable but transferable
Saveria and Amanda create such a wonderful atmosphere in which I feel safe and supported. I love the full-moon gatherings in the Yurt – trying not to miss any. I feel much more in tune with the moon cycle since I’ve been coming along. I also love meeting new and familiar like-minded women. I always feel inspired and nurtured, as well as part of a beautiful community. The Yurt is the perfect space for these meetings.
What to wear and bring
- wear something really comfy as we’ll be sitting down on the floor (though on comfortable, large cushions, and there are a few chairs too)
- the yurt is heated but bring a blanket for the relaxation session
- a bottle of water
- an item for the altar if you wish (eg. flower, candle, feather)
- a journal and pen for self-reflection
- a knitting/sewing project and/or a book (for the ‘me time’ session)
- a healthy, vegan lunch will be provided but feel free to bring your own
- healthy snacks will be provided too