Let Your Light Shinewith Amanda and Saveria
We have been leading Full Moon Women’s Circles since June 2017. We are now also offering women’s retreats 🙂
For women to gather together for a full day of relaxation, rejuvenation and heart connection.
Who are you?
- You feel a bit lost or stuck in your life.
- You need some ‘me time’ – some time ‘away from it all’.
- You crave some time to disconnect from your everyday life so you can reconnect with your inner self and with your wishes.
- You want to connect with like-minded women who will understand you, support you and hold you. Women who will hear you and acknowledge you for the woman you truly are.
- You want some relaxing time with your book, journal or knitting or sewing project.
- You need silence.
- You want to learn tools to combat stress, anxiety and fatigue effectively.
- You are interested in knowing more about the Sacred Feminine, Goddesses and Goddess Wisdom, and how you can shine your light into the world.
Our retreat is an invitation…
…to dive deep in a safe, held space in order to release that which is holding you back from allowing your inner light to shine.
Take some time out from your busy lives and join us.
We will connect to the Great Mother Earth and walk with an open heart to receive the messages we need to help us grow and expand.
We will gather together in sisterhood in the beautiful Mongolian Yurt of Haddon Acre, in the middle of the sacred lands of England.
When we choose to rise, we never walk alone.
When we tap into the collective strengths of the Divine Feminine, we are healing, not just for ourselves but for all the women who walked before us and for all those to come.
Retreat, receive and connect
Retreat, receive and connect to your inner wisdom and to your sisters, and let your light shine.
Leave feeling nourished, nurtured and with tools and practices (including tapping/EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) that you can continue to implement at home.
‘She realised that the one She had been waiting for, had been Her all along’
Rebecca Campbell, Rise Sister Rise
On Saturday 24th February 2018, 9.30am till 5.30pm.
In a Mongolian yurt between Wallingford and Long Wittenham, Oxfordshire.
By train: Didcot or Cholsey + 10mn taxi ride (taxi will need to be booked in advance from Cholsey as it is a small station).
By road: approximately 15mn from the A34 near Didcot, 30mn from junction 6 of the M40.
Full directions will be provided upon booking.
What to wear and bring
- wear something really comfy as we’ll be sitting down on the floor (though on comfortable, large cushions, and there are a few chairs too)
- the yurt is heated but bring a blanket for the relaxation session
- a bottle of water
- an item for the altar if you wish (eg. flower, candle, feather)
- a journal and pen for self-reflection
- a knitting/sewing project and/or a book (for the ‘me time’ session)
- a healthy, vegan lunch will be provided but feel free to bring your own
- healthy snacks will be provided too
- Early bird until 31st January 2018, 9pm: £99 (via PayPal upon booking)
- Normal price from 9.01pm on 31st January 2018 till 24th February: £129 (via PayPal upon booking)
Terms and conditions
- Each fee above includes a non-refundable £50 deposit.
- If you cancel your booking any time up to 7 days before the retreat, your balance will be fully refunded.
- If you cancel your booking within 7 days of the retreat, no fee will be refunded.
- In the unlikely event that we should cancel the retreat, you will be given a full refund or offered a place on our next retreat.
How the day will unfold
♥ Opening the circle, where we create a safe space for us all and set intentions for the day
♥ Release work (practices & rituals to help us release energies/stories that aren’t serving us) – this will include EFT with me
♥ Deep relaxation sessions including Reiki healing (both Amanda and I are qualified)
♥ Earth Walks and mindfulness practices in nature
♥ Creative Mandala practices
♥ Heart Sharings, connecting with other like-minded women, holding space for each other
♥ High vibrational vegan food
♥ Time for self reflection/alone time in silence
♥ Super chilled-out energy for the day – time in nature away from the towns and busy life!
Saveria and Amanda create such a wonderful atmosphere in which I feel safe and supported. I love the full-moon gatherings in the Yurt – trying not to miss any. I feel much more in tune with the moon cycle since I’ve been coming along. I also love meeting new and familiar like-minded women. I always feel inspired and nurtured, as well as part of a beautiful community. The Yurt is the perfect space for these meetings.