Several times a year, I offer a one-day retreat for mothers called Serene Motherhood Retreat.
It takes place in a beautiful Mongolian yurt near Wallingford, South Oxfordshire, and is designed with your needs as a mother in mind.
My next one will be on TBC. I am not running this retreat for a few weeks now as I will be running a Women’s Retreat on Saturday 24th February, with Amanda Tracey – all the goodness of our Full Moon Women’s Circle for a whole day!
We sit in circle on very comfortable cushions on the floor in the yurt. There are also a few chairs if you feel the need to sit and for your back to be supported.
Timings may vary.
9.45: Opening the circle and grounding meditation
11.00: Learning techniques to heal and release negative emotions
1.30: Deep relaxation/hypnosis
2.15: Journalling/self-reflection exercises
3.00: Silence, meditation, reading, journalling
4.00: Closing the circle, chatting and snacks
What to bring
- A bottle of water
- Something for lunch to share (cold and vegetarian only please)
- A journal and pen
- A book
- A knitting/sewing/art project (no paint please)
- Wear something cosy and comfortable
What you get
- Time for yourself
- Time with like-minded mothers
- An mp3 of deep relaxation
Book your space
Next retreat date: TBC. Please come back in a few weeks’ time.
Email me via my ‘Contact me’ page to make your booking and I will send you a PayPal link.
- Early bird: £99, non-refundable (payment via PayPal upon booking)
- £129, non-refundable (payment via PayPal upon booking)
- On the day at the door (depending on availability), non-refundable: £147 (payment by cash or debit or credit card)